Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi i m thinking to buy house in brampton so is it right decision right now ? help me out?

hi i m looking to buy house in brampton and also i cannot put more down payment on 5% will be fine for me so can u guys help me is it the right time to buy the house ?Hi i m thinking to buy house in brampton so is it right decision right now ? help me out?
Brampton where? Near Wombwell in Barnsley? No it's a dump.Hi i m thinking to buy house in brampton so is it right decision right now ? help me out?
Not sure about your location, but here the economy sucks so bad that it's a buyer's market. IF YOU CAN GET A LOAN then you can get very low interest rates. Trouble is, our banks are so F*ed up they are slow to make loans.





I bought my house in 2003 while our economy was still wetting it's panties about 9-11-2001 and I got a 4-7/8% interest rate. I recently got a letter from my mortgage bank saying they would refinance at a 4-3/4% rate.





Unfortunately, I can't afford to do the refinance right now. Thank you, George Bush.





I had to use a 5% down payment and ended up getting into some complicated contracts with TWO mortgages. I don't recommend it. If you can get a bigger down payment then this is a perfect time to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment