Friday, February 26, 2010

I need to borrow a loan to buy house? How do I do this?

see your banker about foreclosure deals!I need to borrow a loan to buy house? How do I do this?
There are many ways in which you can borrow money to buy a house. The most mainstream is a 'mortgage' which is a loan secured against the property you buy. You have mentioned you wish to own the house outright. To own a property outright usually means owning it without any debt secured against it.





If this is what you wish to do you will need to raise the money either on other assets or other ways of borrowing eg a personal loan. I cannot see any advantage to doing this and the costs of the loan will invariably be more as the loan will not be secured. Also if you defaulted on any loan the loan company would simply look to claim any other assets you have which of course is the property.





I would recommend you speak with an independent mortgage broker to discuss the various options that may be available to you.





http://www.wwfp.net/mortgage/mortgage-ad鈥?/a>





Disclaimer:


The answers above are for guidance only and should not be acted upon without you receiving professional mortgage advice relevant to your circumstances. To find an independent mortgage adviser please go to http://www.unbiased.co.ukI need to borrow a loan to buy house? How do I do this?
Hello I am victoria jackson from canada,I want to advise all those looking for loan to contact Richy jake loan firm they will help you out,when I was searching for loan I posted a question on yahoo answer on how I could get loan and I got answer this from someone who directed me to them I apply and I got the loan fund transfer to me within 24hours you can contact the through richyjakeloanfirm@live.com
Contact a mortgage broker. That's the quickest guide to what you can or can't afford.
Agree with the first answer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, I am Kim Beans. Sometime ago i was a need of a loan to transact a business i ran to my bank to take up a loan but they refuse to grant me because of my credit check,so a friend of mine introduce me to a legit lender that she got loan from sometimes ago at first i was scared but i decided to give them a trier to my greatest surprise my loan was approved an transfer to my bank account without any form of cosigner, collateral, debit check with 2 percent rate, so i will advise anyone at there that need a loan to contact them via this email,erivanloancomapny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete