Sunday, February 28, 2010

How should i buy house from bank&which bank,newyork,queens?

well I am not sure what the question is. If you want to buy a bank owned home you can just ask at the branch you bank in. They should have the name of the person who handles bank owned properties. Not all banks do motgages. Lend America out of melville NY is a Mortgage banker in your area. If you call their main number and tell them you would like to get a list of properties they have forsale I am sure the operator can direct you. Many banks just contact a local realestate company but any bank you call in NY I am sure could direct you.

1 comment:


  1. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about buy house and lot which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete