Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I buy house in US?even we are not US citizen.?

I just want my son go to high school and university in US.Now I stay out of US,we are not green card holder too.Do we have chance ?I want to make sure my son life get better education in US.How can I buy house in US?even we are not US citizen.?
You can buy a house here but that does not mean you have the right to be in this country. You would have to apply and stand in line like everyone else. Also for your son to be educated here, you would have to prove that you can afford the 50 to 60 thousand dollar a year college costs and living expenses before he is accepted.How can I buy house in US?even we are not US citizen.?
Hi, You do not allow e-mails, so hopefully you will read this comment. The link will provide you with the information you are seeking. Best of luck to you.


http://travel.state.gov/visa/t鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



You don't have to be a US citizen to buy a house. You just have to have money or credit.
Yes, anyone can buy property in the US. Many buildings in the US are owned by rich foreigners, either individuals or investment funds.
if you pay all cash you can buy almost anything in this country. You can buy as many houses as you want if you have enough money and guts mo matter if you are a resident or not.
pay taxes like the rest of us

No comments:

Post a Comment