Friday, February 26, 2010

Can someone suggest some good realtors to buy house in south bay(santa clara/san jose/sunnyvale, CA)?

Specifically any of the following you have done business with:


(i) Any realtor from Intero realty


(ii) Any realtor from Century21


(iii) Any realtor from Ziprealty


(iv) Coldwell banker realty


(v) Any independent realtors with whom you have had a good experience buying a home


(vi) Online agents such as RedfinCan someone suggest some good realtors to buy house in south bay(santa clara/san jose/sunnyvale, CA)?
The best real estate broker that I have found is the one who found me my first house in Cupertino, California.





The house has Monta Vista high school which is one of the best high schools in the United States.





My real estate broker is also a mortgage broker and he gives his clients that buy real estate from him loans at a wholesale rate which is much less than you can get at a bank.





He got me my house in 1998 and refinanced it down several times.





In 2004 he got me a 30 year fixed rate loan at 4.75%. I have all these people calling me wanting to refinance my loan and when I tell them I have a 30 year fixed rate loan at 4.75% they either tell me that there is no way that they can beat that or they do not believe me that anyone would have got me a rate of 4.75% fixed for 30 years. I do not have to worry about my loan adjusting or refinancing any more..





Also my real estate broker is a former real estate appraiser. He was training to be an MAI real estate appraiser which is the best in the business when he decided he could really provide a service to people buying real estate because he was trained as a real estate appraiser and none of the other real estate brokers are trained to do that.





Because he is a former real estate appraiser he knows property values much better than any other real estate broker that I have met.





Also he has testified and won as an expert witness for real estate values in the Superior Court of Santa Clara County.





I have not met any other real estate brokers who were recognized as expert witnesses in Superior Court.





He is a real professional. He has trained for years and has many years of experience.





Even in this collapse of the real estate market, my house has not lost any value at all.





Other people cannot sell their houses, yet I have people calling me from out of the blue wanting to buy my house because they want their kids to go to Monta Vista High School so their kids will have an advantage getting into Harvard or Yale.





In fact as I recall my real estate broker's mother used to teach at Monta Vist high school until she retired.





The house that he found for me is the best deal that I have ever had in my life.





The real estate broker that I used is an independent broker he is not with one of the big companies, but I think that he is head and shoulders above any other real estate broker that I have ever met.





My real estate broker's name is Charles Butterfield. His cell phone is (408)509-6218.





I recommend that you call him and see what you think. I think that you will really like him.Can someone suggest some good realtors to buy house in south bay(santa clara/san jose/sunnyvale, CA)?
good thing you asked, my mom is a real estate agent. she isnt your typical real estate agent, she saves her clients a lot of money by asking for credits for closing costs and for repairs to the home. she also knows where you can get the best loan and financing. she is overall a good agent, who works for century 21. email me for her info =)
If you have any detailed questions, please contact me directly. You can e-mail me at: sancho.zabala@gmail.com. I am a real estate agent in Santa Clara, CA.
If you are relocating then you should ask your Realtor for a referral to an agent out there. Your Realtor knows you already and knows who you would like to work with so this question is kind of tricky because there are Realtors out there that are strictly business and then there are Realtors who tend to take their time and go out of their way to make you feel super comfortable. Everyone expectations of what they are looking for in a Realtor are different so anyone can tell you they had a good experience with any Realtor but I think that you might have a better referral from someone who knows you. I hope this helps! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment