Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can I buy house without credit history? Plus I have green card (not US citizen)?

Yes, any one in the world can buy property in the US.





You do not need credit to buy, only to borrow money.Can I buy house without credit history? Plus I have green card (not US citizen)?
Legally you can buy a house but without a credit history it is not likely that any lender will loan you money with less than a 30% down payment if at all.





You could buy with a cash purchase, but would have to prove the source of the money when you bring it into the US. So, if you sold a house in another country and used those funds to purchase in the US the government would allow such use.Can I buy house without credit history? Plus I have green card (not US citizen)?
Without a credit history, you will not get a mortgage.

1 comment:


  1. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about buy house and lot which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete