Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you buy house with cash?

or do you need paer work, job references or such to prove where the money is from?





my mum gave me alot of money as my inheritance however gave it to me cash, she is muslim and doesnt believe in banking and interest.





do i have to show them she gave it to me?Can you buy house with cash?
You will have to buy the house with a check of some sort then to prove you bought it. Otherwise, the previous owner can come back and say you never paid them.Can you buy house with cash?
That sort of disclosure is necessary when you wish to borrow money to buy a house. The lender wants to be sure that you are using your money and not borrowed money for the down payment.


If you are paying 100% cash(in other words there will be no mortgage) then you need not disclose the source of the money.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........I'm going to type this, than contact a friend of mine at The Department of Homeland Security, sounds to me, judging from your other question as well, that you are not the recipient of an inheritance but the recipient of ill gotten gains, you are using Yahoo! genius, you are going to be traced and investigated.....I hear Cuba is very warm this time of year, enjoy Guantanimo.
You wont be able to take ';Cash'; to the closing, you will have to get a Cashiers Check or some other form. This may also be reported to the IRS. Someone along the line will want to know where the ';cash'; came from.

1 comment:


  1. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about buy house and lot which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete