Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can I buy house in canada although I'm not canadian .?

I'm planning to immigrate to canada .Can I buy house in canada although I'm not canadian .?
money talks baby. so yes you can buy a house in Canada.Can I buy house in canada although I'm not canadian .?
Yes you can buy a house in Canada, IF you qualify for a mortgage, and are fully employed, and have at least a 25 percent down payment.





Now for the hard part......... You have to apply and be accepted by the Canadian Government, BEFORE you can come here, to find a job. The second hard part will be FINDING a job, with so many of our own citizens out of work, you may NOT get a job in Canada.





So, if you have not started the Immigration application process all ready , I would suggest that you WAIT for at least 3 to 5 years, to see how the world economic condition is at that time.





This is NOT a good time to come to Canada, to try to find a job.





Jim B. Toronto.
there is no restriction on foreign ownership in Canada


most real estate in this country is listed at http://www.mls.ca





for immigration details see http://www.cic.gc.ca





good luck
if you got the money you can get anything anywhere ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment