Sunday, February 28, 2010

Should I buy house or land in San Jose, CA?

There is a close to 18 acre land available for the same price as a hosue would on a half acre land.





When is investment in land a better idea?Should I buy house or land in San Jose, CA?
that is a toss up in my opionon because if you buy the house you can live in it and dont have to pay rent but the prop would be great alsoShould I buy house or land in San Jose, CA?
Land:





Is the the Land developable. Meaning is the land within the General Plan of the City to make into development. If so that you may have a gold mine there. The other is that you would have to have at least 40% down for financing purposes and you would have to have a good exit strategy. Meaning basically what are going to do with the land in 5 years. Since most investors dont want to hold onto land in there portfolio that is why that will only give short term notes. So check with the City's County Recorder's Office or Tax Assessor Office and find out if the property you seek is available for development.





House is always a good investment especially in San Jose, Ca. Even if its run down you can fix it up with very little money and turn it into extra cash couple years down the road.





Have any more questions or want me to research the parcel for you please contact me.





HAPPY LIVING!

1 comment:


  1. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about buy house and lot which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete