Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Should I even bother to try to buy house when I have bad credit and no down payment?

Yes, if you can make the monthly payments. Reason is that A) there are loans available even for bad credit borrowers, and if you're a first-time buyer there are even more programs, and B) if you buy well, you will gain equity in the house over, say, 5 years that will help you pay off debt and restore credit.





But the key is, make sure such a purchase is WITHIN your monthly budget - not just today, but predictably over time.





Good luck!Should I even bother to try to buy house when I have bad credit and no down payment?
Yes, You can do it.


What can it hurt to try.Should I even bother to try to buy house when I have bad credit and no down payment?
No!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment