Sunday, February 28, 2010

If I buy house in USA (cash), can I get green card ?

Either marriage or the military - home sale won't get it for you.If I buy house in USA (cash), can I get green card ?
In some countries, if you invest a lot of money, you can live there. Belize is like that, I think. I think Canada used to be like that. I don't think the U.S. is like that. In the U.S., if you are from a country that the U.S. fought, you can come (examples, Vietnam, Iraq). Cubans can come easily, all they need to do is set foot on land. People from Haiti, which is near Cuba, are sent back.If I buy house in USA (cash), can I get green card ?
Property ownership is not a condition that gets you a green card.
No, and marrying someone doesn't get you an automatic greencard either.
No, but if you marry someone you can.
Not until you satisfy all the requirements. Home ownership is NOT one of them.
shouldnt you get a green card before coming here or are you just visiting?
One has nothing to do with the other........

No comments:

Post a Comment