Sunday, February 28, 2010

Should I buy House seasons separately or in a collection?

I want to get seasons 1 through 5 but I'm not sure which way to go.





Also, how soon could we see a ';House Seasons 1-6 Collection'; on the store shelves? If it's not too long, I could wait it out, but since the season is just starting, it may be a while...Should I buy House seasons separately or in a collection?
In a collection defiantly, they are usually cheaper when you consider the price of each individual season.Should I buy House seasons separately or in a collection?
Collection will be a much better idea as the quality will be equally better
Not until next August ish. I bought 1-4 when Target did a 2 for 40 deal. You can always watch them online at


http://housemdepisodes.com

1 comment:


  1. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about buy house and lot which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete