Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm looking for buy house in long island, ny?

I want to buy house or apartment in Long Island, NY around Queens area, price at most 200,000. it doesn't matter how many room or bath. and I'm not U.S. citizens. So I just want to know about how to buy it where should i start? what things i need to consider and if i get mortgage which way is best?





any information or help is fine because i have no idea about this for now


thank youI'm looking for buy house in long island, ny?
A true New Yorker says '; I want a house ON Long Island.


You will not find anything habitable on the Island for 200k


Call a local realtor for the area you are interested in and ask for ballpark figures or check the New York Post Tuesdays, they list homes that sold and how much they sold for.


I think you might find a small one for about 300k You would need 60k for a down payment and a mortgage for 240k Roughly costing you 3000 a month with taxes and insurance. You need to do some more research

No comments:

Post a Comment