Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need to raise $25,000 asap to buy house my nonprofit is using I can't get loan with credit Can anyone help me?

The house is in Oxford, Maine. It's to be used for our non-profit youth ministry to house youth in crisis. We currently have two youth who live in it and have no where to go if it is sold. It is currently on the market to be sold and is actively being shown. Time is very short to raise the money. We have income but no credit. Loan will be paid back.Need to raise $25,000 asap to buy house my nonprofit is using I can't get loan with credit Can anyone help me?
start a web site to take donations, or ';cash advances';, try putting it on my space, the word will spread quickly since it's for a good cause. contact your local radio channels, for nonprofit causes most will run adds free, or at least a discount. encourage your community to get involved. maybe visit some larger businesses in your area, and encourage them to sponsor or contribute to the cause. Promise free advertising, and new loyal costumers, that should help. Good Luck, and I hope everything works out.Need to raise $25,000 asap to buy house my nonprofit is using I can't get loan with credit Can anyone help me?
Raise a stink in your area. Get it on the news. This should probably help you raise $ fast. Nobody likes homeless kids so if you make enough noise you'll probably have more time to get money. (who wants to be known as the person who bought the house that made kids homeless?)


Send letters to local newspapers. I know this may sound crude for a ministry but desperate times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment