Friday, February 26, 2010

I am thai living in england with my husband, in approx six years we hope to go and live in thailand, buy house

we read that you need 800,000 bht in the bank and approx 65,000 a month incum


i know six years is a long way off,


but at this presant time would it be accepted to have 1,000,000 bht in bank and an incum of 30,000 bht a monthI am thai living in england with my husband, in approx six years we hope to go and live in thailand, buy house
There are a few changes in Thailand's Immigration laws recently. Right now you would need to have 800,000 THB deposited in your account with Thai bank plus monthly income of 65,000 THB. You should contact immigration office at Soi Suan Plu for more details.I am thai living in england with my husband, in approx six years we hope to go and live in thailand, buy house
It seems worth trying. Why not go to the Thai embassy and ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment