Saturday, February 20, 2010

How do I buy house if my husband work with under book?

Me and my husband want to buyer house, this is going be our first time buyer house, But I want to know that if I can used my debit card to buy house? Because I do not have credit card myself BUT I can get one but I don't work I am stay at home mom, even my husband had bad credit. But me and my husband do have SSI (Supplemental Security Income). Can you help me what can we do? thanks!How do I buy house if my husband work with under book?
If your husband is paid under book then you can not use that income to qualify. You can only use income from SSI to qualify. Debit bank cards are not on your credit report. Have you ever checked your credit score? If you don't have one some lenders will allow what is called non traditional credit. That is where you can show that you pay rent for 12 mths on time, car insurance, phone bills etc.How do I buy house if my husband work with under book?
Where in the world would you get a credit card with enoghu money on it to buy a home with...especially if you are on ssi and your husband has bad credit. And if your husband is working under the table that is illegal...its called fraud. My husband works and pays taxes and SOCIAL SECURITY... why doesnt your husband pay taxes and social security, you are both receiving it. People like you make me sick, I hope you get caught for fraud
If your husband is working of the records of (under the book) and you are receiving aid you are probably violating the law.





If that is the case tax dollars are going to you while you cheat at paying taxes yourself. I hope you get caught.
Debit cards are not the same as credit cards and do not show up on credit reports. The only income you can substantiate is SSI. I doubt you can get a mortgage with just that income. And your husband has bad credit. Those are strikes against you.
lets see,





not enough ';reported'; income


bad credit


no downpayment.





Answer: no. Your husband will need to SHOW where the income is coming from. This would be tax returns, 1099 or W-2. Unreported income WILL NOT work.





Plus, if SSI finds out . . . ..
idk what to say

No comments:

Post a Comment