Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am in usa.I want to invest in india in proerty and buy house.How do i get loan from usa banks?

am in usa.I want to invest in india in proerty .How do i get loan from usa banks for investment in indian prperty.Or is there any venture capital would like to invest in india?What are legal and physical aspect?India has huge potential for growth.I need some sort of alliance here .In usa there are 2.5 millian indians.Almost everyone would be interested in investment in india.But they do not know how to get finance in usa nad hold property in india.Does us treasury department allow such investment by us bank?Or any private institution who would be interested ?I do have expeience in developing propert in india for over 14 years.I am in usa.I want to invest in india in proerty and buy house.How do i get loan from usa banks?
If you want to do the loan in the USA, it has to be a signature loan. That means a loan done on the basis of your credit only, and not on collateral. You probably already know that.


Dual citizenship will not help you.


It is expressly illegal for any bank or any private investor in the United States to give a loan based on collateral physically located on another country's soil.


Most other non-third world countries have similar real property laws related to their legitimate banking transactions and activities.


Good Luck.I am in usa.I want to invest in india in proerty and buy house.How do i get loan from usa banks?
I think you will have to go to a private investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment