Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is it good to buy house in Zip 95132?

Big Thank-you in advance,


I am thinking about buying a house in Zip 95132 (north valley, san jose)


Do you know anything good or bad (especially bad side :) ) of 95132?


What do I need to research on 95132?





thanks!Is it good to buy house in Zip 95132?
Don't obsess over the zip code. Go to the area you think you want to buy in and hang out. I had one client place an offer in on a house and sit on the street a few days when we first opened escrow to be sure he liked the neighborhood. If you are going to live there research the area for what you like, because if you like it and it is a good deal, real estate will always make you money! The first property I purcahsed was for $58,000 and within months it was at $52,000 my husband wanted to sell, I am glad I still have it, rent it out and when I have no Social Security to rely on I will sell it for $350,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment