Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Should I buy house where I am not so happy or move?

I live in a city where I am not so happy . The housing market is good and I am tempted to make a credit portfolio in my name . I want to move some where I have been wanting to do for 10 years now that my kids are older but I will be starting totally over. I know I will enjoy the diverse culture there but I will be staring over.Should I buy house where I am not so happy or move?
Every real estate agent will tell you there are 3 most important things to consider when buying a house Location, Location, and Location! They are right! Do NOT buy a house in a city where you do not think you will be happy living. Good Luck!Should I buy house where I am not so happy or move?
start over be happy life is short
move

No comments:

Post a Comment