Sunday, February 21, 2010

Swimming Pool Owners - What are the things you always have to buy? I'm buying house w/1. Is it expensive?

is maintenence expensive? what are the things you always have to buy?Swimming Pool Owners - What are the things you always have to buy? I'm buying house w/1. Is it expensive?
My pool isn't very big,,,,11,000 gallons. I run the pool filter system every day for four hours. Doesn't really effect my electric bill that much. I have a two stage pump which saves on the electricity.The chemicals run about $300-$400 a year. You can get a pool service that will charge you allot more than that. Probably anywhere from $75 to $150 a month depending on the services they supply. If they supply all the chemicals, it will be on the high end. It's much cheaper to take care of it yourself.Swimming Pool Owners - What are the things you always have to buy? I'm buying house w/1. Is it expensive?
A pool is a hole in the ground that you pour money into.
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment