Saturday, February 20, 2010

Should I buy house at Pincourt city in Montreal or West island in Montreal?

My budget is about $250000. I can choose new house in Pincourt with good size 1539 sf or 25-35 years old house in West island with around 1300 sf size. From Pincourt to Pointe-Claire just needs 20-25 mins. My husband works at Pointe-Claire. I have a kid just 11 months old. We have to buy a house but we really struggle about where. Do you think Pincourt has the potencial to become second west island? One day Pincourt will well develope? Become a convience city like Pointe-Claire or Pierrefonds?Should I buy house at Pincourt city in Montreal or West island in Montreal?
Personally I'd take the house in Pincourt although it is far from downtown Montreal.





Where do you shop? Where will your child go to school.


I don't know Pincourt but lived in Laval and it has grown tremendously in the last ten years.





I would definitely opt for Pincourt. Or look around in other smaller places.





Nancy in MontrealShould I buy house at Pincourt city in Montreal or West island in Montreal?
a brandnew house with big lot in pincourt

No comments:

Post a Comment