Saturday, February 20, 2010

What should I do- BUY house fix up or Build from the ground?

What would be my best investment return?





I can do about 50-70% of the work myself in either case


I can be finacialy secure in either case


But, I am a ground floor canidate


and I can have a 5 year window for return


This is strictly for profit motivation





And what ';professional'; would be my best point of contact?What should I do- BUY house fix up or Build from the ground?
My family is a family of RE investors. Personally, I would buy a fixer-upper in a developing area. Treat it as a learning experience. Once you've done a few, then try your hand at building if you still desire. We've done both and there's satisfaction in both as well as profit. Depending on your area, you could probably see more net profit with fixer-uppers. It's just important to remember it's an investment and don't blow a lot of the budget on personal taste. You want anyone to be able to view the finished product and imagine their sense of style fitting perfectly.
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment